Thursday, February 12, 2009

*Boring Post Ahead* *More of a journal type entry* This week has been pretty fun. We got back from our trip Sunday afternoon, so that was good to get home early. WE didn't do so hot on this road trip, we lost by 3. We go to North Dakota and South Dakota this weekend, where I hear it's really really cold! So, I am really looking forward to that one:) I had a fun Cafe Rio night with most of my girls. It turned out really fun I thought. WE all ordered burritos, and so we rolled them all up and put them in the broiler for a minute or so and wha la...it actually tasted really good!! I was going to get pictures of all of us, but forgot so now it's going to be even more boring with no pictures. That's pretty much all the exciting stuff going on at my house. Poker night again last night....which I don't understand cause it's freezing cold in my garage, but ok I guess. Last night also I had a intramural game and we lost...it was bad....I was actually pretty imbarrassed about the way I played. You think that I had never played basketball before...and the I got to thinking....I guess that i have to be ready to play even if it's "just" intermurals. Anyway, so I have been so annoyed about that all day and all night. I miss my sisters that Idon't get to see very often. DeAnna came and saw us last night with Coltand Kimber. They had a good time. Colt stayed and played with Kasen while D went and watched a basektball game of her little bro in law. It was fun seeing Colt and Kasen play with each other and fun to see the natural reactions of people. Kasen has started not wanting to share and wanting to play with toys that he never even cares about until someone else wanted it. It was pretty interesting to watch. And also, got me thinking and really wondering how I want and need to react to him as he act certain ways. It's fun...I am learning so much! We are excited to be able to go and visit Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen and see the animals. Kasen is going to love it. WE are really hoping to go to California this spring break to visit Tate's mission. and really hoping to visit the Santa Barbara Zoo while we are there. We are excited about that trip. And hopefully be able to go Hogle Zoo sometime with all our other cousins! I just think that Kasen will really like seeing all the animals!! He is learning how to really use his spoon and fork and getting pretty good at it. I have had the hardest time, just letting him feed himself, but I have done it and he is learning so nicely:) He is funny, lately when we go to get him in the morning he has one of his blanky's and is holding it out in front of him and saying, blanket, blanket, so we wrap him up in it and go head into the kitchen for some breakfast...usually he will cuddle with me for a minute in his blanket! It's pretty fun! He hasn't really been attached to anything, so this has been the closest thing to being attached. I don't really know what I a going to do for Valentines Day. I won't be here ,but would like to do somthing fun and surprising for our Date when I get home....I am open to all suggestions!! You know I am not very creative. Well, this has been a long boring post, but like alot of everyone else, like to use this as a journal type thing sometimes!! Love ya!

1 comments:

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Jana...he is so cute! everytime i look at him i can't believe how cute he is...he's getting so big too!!