Thursday, May 29, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Us playing cards! I won quite a bit of money......I am pretty good!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Just going to be updating some boring things that are going on in my life, I don't have anything too exciting! We are down in Orderville for the weekend while Tate is away on a track trip! He competed today in the high jump and did great. He jumped almost 6'8" which is his personal best. There was only one kid that jumped higher than him. So we are saying that he took 2nd, even though he tied for it with 3 other people and ended up getting 4th because of dumb technicallities! I am really excited for him! It was a fun thing for him to do while he could do it, now it is back to work life!
I know that this may be a little bit wierd, but I do know that there are some mother's out there with some advice they may be able to give me. I am thinking about weaning Kasen to a bottle. Ijust think that it's time. I would like to do it gradually, but I have no idea of where to begin. So, people, write your comments! I know that there is some good advice out there! Thanks girls;) I know that is wierd to post on here, but I can't find any good advice online, so I am coming here!
I am so glad that it's starting to warm up a little bit. It's nice to go outside finally and play!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Sammi Sable
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Moose Tracks Oreo
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)"J"Sor
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Orange Horse
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Claudia Kanab
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)sorja
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) "The Brown Juice"
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Burke James
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Sorensen Macarthur
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Berrett Boston
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Christmas Rose
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)Strawberry Shirtie
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Cereal Oak
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Gaming Rain Tour (that's a sweet rockstar tour name!haha)
I tag Meagan, Becky, Adri
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Things are going good up in good ol' Talmage. I am having fun being at home with Kasen and hanging out with my MOM in law! It is so windy here though, I never thought I would be in a place windier than Cedar, but I have found it.
Some new things with Kasen....he is getting two new top teeth and a little one on the let of his other ones on the bottom. He is finally not being so ornery after 2 weeks of him being so ornery and sad and clingy, he is feeling a lot better and I like this sweet Kasen better:) He is almost 8 months now and still just sitting around. He isn't too mobile, but he is pretty wiggly when I am holding him, he is never satisfied with one position! He likes all the toys up here at Grandma Brendas and gets really excited when he can stand against the toy box and throw all the toys out! It's cute!!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Well, we have finally got everything moved out of our house in Cedar City, and most of it put into storage. We are up in Talmage and now are trying to get everything else organized and settled in here. I have to be honest, I was quite sad to leave our little place in Cedar and leave everyone, but I am glad to be up at Tate's house. I HATE MOVING! Seriously, it sucks so bad. Just trying to get everything cleaned up and organized and packed and yada yada yada.....it's such a pain! But, it's finally done!:) Now we are going to be moving to Idaho in another couple of months again! Hopefully in a year or two we will be able to stay in one place longer than 8 months. I can't even imagine how nice that is going to be! So, that's it for now, I need to get all the stuff in our room organized! Whew!