I've been tagged!
4 shows I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. One Tree Hill (Thank you Courtney:)
3. Basketball Channel :)
4. The Office
4 things I'm passionate about:
3. The Gospel
4. Not mixing Play Dough
4 phrases I use a lot:
1. Kasen, Talk a little quieter
2. Let's Learn to Share
3. Kasen stop bugging your sister
4. Kasen No you may not have more candy
4 things I've learned from the past:
1. It doesn't matter where I am, as long as I have my Family I am Happy
2. You just might not get a second chance, so take the first one!
3. It's best to just keep your mouth shut sometimes (I've learned this one too Apes!)
4. Sometimes, just buy the nice things instead of buying the cheap crappy ones over and over again!
4 things I did yesterday
1. Drove to Wyoming
2. Took family pictures
3. Watched Kasen LOVE finding Easter Eggs and playing with his cousins
4. Ran 4 1/2 miles...Yes it almost did kill me...I think it will every single time.
4 places I'd love to visit:
1. All the Church History sites (Again)
4. Orderville, I miss that place!
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Warm Weather
2. Planting our garden
3. A Date night with Tate
4. Spending time with my Mom
4 things I love about Spring:
1. The Green Grass and new blossoms Everywhere
2. Warmer weather
3. Hopefully teaching Kasen to ride a new bike
4. The smell of new things all around
I Tag....Veva, Meagan, Melissa, Kiana!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
I've been tagged!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Not sure if any of those readers out there have tried to comment on any of my posts and couldn't. I think that i may have fixed the problem. I know that I don't get alot of comments but a few of you have mentioned that it won't let you. I hope that the problem is fixed and I can keep hearing how cute my kids are from all of you:) he he he.....
Monday, April 18, 2011
Daisha is officially 6 months old. Where has the time gone? I am not sure.
Her wonderful stats:
Head: I never remember her head....but it's catching up with the rest of her body in the 75%
Weight: 17.6 I think it was 70%
Height: 27 1/4 and still in the low 90%
She loves to jabber. She gets shy, and puts her head down by her shoulder and tries to hide. She doesn't have any teeth and I can't feel any really coming in any time soon. By this time her brother had 2 nice big bottom teeth, so I thought that for sure she would be getting at least one:) She rolls over very nicely. She sits up like a pro. She loves her high chair and the high chair toys. And she loves her bouncer. She gets going like crazy on that thing. She loves to watch Kasen run around. She loves her brother, but doesn't love her brother in her face all the time...she likes her space. She likes to chew on her toes. She still LOVES her little thumb. She is still a pretty good sleeper. Although, she was sick a while back and kept getting up a few times in the night time, and is still in that little habit, but it's getting better. She loves food...I am hoping she will be abetter eater than Kasen!! She loves her MOM:) All her dark hair is completely GONE....it is replaced by a little bit of light light brown fuzz/whispy hair. We are thouroughly enjoying her and are loving every minute of it!!!
Pictures to come soon....I am bad at pics lately...BOO!!! No fun!!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
|OH my little MISS. Just cause I love this Little Face more than life itself! You are my little Angel darling!|