Sunday, April 24, 2011

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged!

4 Things


4 shows I watch:

1. Biggest Loser
2. One Tree Hill (Thank you Courtney:)
3. Basketball Channel :)
4. The Office


4 things I'm passionate about:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. The Gospel
4. Not mixing Play Dough

4 phrases I use a lot:

1. Kasen, Talk a little quieter
2. Let's Learn to Share
3. Kasen stop bugging your sister
4. Kasen No you may not have more candy

4 things I've learned from the past:

1. It doesn't matter where I am, as long as I have my Family I am Happy
2. You just might not get a second chance, so take the first one!
3. It's best to just keep your mouth shut sometimes (I've learned this one too Apes!)
4. Sometimes, just buy the nice things instead of buying the cheap crappy ones over and over again!

4 things I did yesterday

1. Drove to Wyoming
2.  Took family pictures
3. Watched Kasen LOVE finding Easter Eggs and playing with his cousins
4. Ran 4 1/2 miles...Yes it almost did kill me...I think it will every single time.


4 places I'd love to visit:

1. All the Church History sites (Again)
2. Hawaii
3. ALASKA
4. Orderville, I miss that place!


4 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Warm Weather
2. Planting our garden
3. A Date night with Tate
4. Spending time with my Mom

4 things I love about Spring:

1. The Green Grass and new blossoms Everywhere
2. Warmer weather
3. Hopefully teaching Kasen to ride a new bike
4. The smell of new things all around

I Tag....Veva, Meagan, Melissa, Kiana!

1 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Oh you know I've got this tag going on now!! :) hehe doing it right now! Miss ya Jana Banana. Let me know if you get a new phone number when you get a new phone k :)