Friday, May 16, 2008

LIFE

Just going to be updating some boring things that are going on in my life, I don't have anything too exciting! We are down in Orderville for the weekend while Tate is away on a track trip! He competed today in the high jump and did great. He jumped almost 6'8" which is his personal best. There was only one kid that jumped higher than him. So we are saying that he took 2nd, even though he tied for it with 3 other people and ended up getting 4th because of dumb technicallities! I am really excited for him! It was a fun thing for him to do while he could do it, now it is back to work life!
I know that this may be a little bit wierd, but I do know that there are some mother's out there with some advice they may be able to give me. I am thinking about weaning Kasen to a bottle. Ijust think that it's time. I would like to do it gradually, but I have no idea of where to begin. So, people, write your comments! I know that there is some good advice out there! Thanks girls;) I know that is wierd to post on here, but I can't find any good advice online, so I am coming here!
I am so glad that it's starting to warm up a little bit. It's nice to go outside finally and play!

3 comments:

Tulsi said...

Good luck with the bottle thing. That's all I did so I don't have a clue. My babies never did hold a bottle, though. Never, ever. Which is a little weird to me. But it was easy to go from bottle to cup that way. I was just wondering, does Tate do his high jumping stuff with SUU or on his own somehow? I hear he does it, but I haven't heard if it is affiliated with a place.
Tulsi Esplin

Geoff & Jill said...

So, no advice about the bottle...sorry...but thats awesome you registered. You will have so much fun!!! I'm thinking I might try to do that one too...if you dont mind. I'm doing the Wasatch Back Relay on July 20-21. It's going to be interesting. As for shoes, I like the Asics 2110 or 2120. I dont know if you can find 2110 anymore cause its an older model, but the 2120 is good too. Shoes are hard cause everyone has a different run/need and it makes a huge difference. Good Luck!!!

Becky said...

Sorry I didn't get back with you about doing pictures-I have been sick, and super busy (it is down to Adri and I in YW for the next few weeks-we are a little SWAMPED!)Anyway, I think your friend might be quite hesitant about the pictures I did for her. I don't konow how to get ahold of her, but I have a CD here for her. I don't think she realizes that I take the picture, and then play with them on photo shop to enhance them. Will you let her know I have a CD for her? I told her not to pay me so I hope she doesn't plan on it-I'd much rather just do it for fun instead of business...