Thursday, May 8, 2008

Track and Things

Well a day before we moved, Tate was in the track meet at SUU. He high jumped against maybe 5 people and won it all! It was so cool. He cleared almost 6'7" and so the coach told him that he was going to conference. It was alot of fun watching him jump and compete in that sort of way. Just him as an individual! So he is going to conference in a week and I get to go and visit down in Cedar City and Orderville! Yeah, I am excited.
Things are going good up in good ol' Talmage. I am having fun being at home with Kasen and hanging out with my MOM in law! It is so windy here though, I never thought I would be in a place windier than Cedar, but I have found it.
Some new things with Kasen....he is getting two new top teeth and a little one on the let of his other ones on the bottom. He is finally not being so ornery after 2 weeks of him being so ornery and sad and clingy, he is feeling a lot better and I like this sweet Kasen better:) He is almost 8 months now and still just sitting around. He isn't too mobile, but he is pretty wiggly when I am holding him, he is never satisfied with one position! He likes all the toys up here at Grandma Brendas and gets really excited when he can stand against the toy box and throw all the toys out! It's cute!!

LOOKING GOOD!

1 comments:

Geoff & Jill said...

Its in Springville...just a little ways from spanish fork. I liked this one so much better, but Top of Utah was fun too. I would just do this for my first so you dont end up hatting it.

This is the link:
http://www.srcevents.com/hobblecreek/

Let me know when you register. I'm glad its far too...I just found out I'm doing this relay at the end of June and of course I haven't been training like I usually do, So i get stuck with the hard/very hard legs....little nervous