Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day



Happy Mothers Day to all of the mom's out there! I had a great Mother's Day. Kasen only threw up on me 3 times:) I dont' know how to describe the immense love I have for my son! I absolutely love being a mom!
I also want to say how great of a Mother I have! She is the most selfless, kind, caring, charitable person that I probably will ever know! She is always thinking of how she can help others. My mom taught me so many things that I hope that i can carry out in my life to raise my children. She has been my constant rock and companion even through all or her trials and hardships! She really has been through alot, but she always remembers someone who has it worse than her and doesn't complain. I look up to her very much and don't know where I would be without her. I love that my friends could come over every single lunch and she would feed all of us! Without complaint, she loved it! She makes bread and gives it all away, to everyone in the Valley! She would have dances of her own in our driveway with her old '45 records and we would all join in! I love playing games, going for rides, singing silly songs, and watching her with my baby! I love you MOM! Thanks for being such a great example and friend! I hope someday that I can be the kind of mom and wife and friend that you are!
My mom's friend wanted to take pictures of me in my prom dress!! HA ha this picture makes me laugh, but it's the only one I could find with me and my mom!

1 comments:

. said...

Happy Mothers Day! You are a cute little mommy with an adorable little boy.