Thursday, September 24, 2009




We're not really that exciting lately, between driving back and forth from Tate's parents to my parents to Idaho, that seems like that's all we ever do! IT's nice to be in Talmage for a little bit! We are excited to announce that Jentri (Tate's sister) had her sweet little girl last night and I went to visit them today! She is Beautiful and tiny just like her mommy! I am SO excited to be here when she had her, I was afraid I was going to miss it:)


We are excited have pretty much all of Tate's family here this weeknd to celebrate ROy's 60th birthday which was last week!! They are Bringing the Cows home so that should be a fun adventure. We have never been here while they have done it so It should be pretty interesting. Tate loves to be here but hasn't been here for it since before his mission I think, so he is going to miss out, once again!


Tate also got a big elk this past week during his Wasatch hunt! He isn't sure what it scored but he thinks (hopes) 370! WE will see! He had a BLAST though and it was cool he got to hang out with his Uncle, DAD and brother during the hunt. His cousin also was there guiding him so it turned out to be really fun! That's about all we are up to. Nothing too fun. Will post fun pictures as I get them:)

0 comments: