Thursday, September 6, 2007

Slowly but Surely

I heard that time only flies by when you're having fun....typical! It has been the longest three weeks of my life these past three weeks. I am due in a week and a half and keep hoping that this little guy will come early. I guess I shouldn't do that because it just makes the time go be slower and slower. Then I start to actually think about what I am wanting to happen...Labor? then I freak out and it's not so bad being so big and huge and pregnant! It's all so confusing! Anyway, this is my first trial run and I am glad that Michelle got me into this. I think that it's going to be FUN! Thanks!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for blogging! You got that set up really quick, I'm impressed! Now I get to see your cute little face everyday!:) Anyways, labor isn't really that bad (as long as you get an epidural)so don't be scared. I'm so thankful for modern medicine! I'm sure you'll do just great. Anyways, you look great even if you don't feel so great and I'm so excited that you started a blog. I love it! This will be a great way to keep in touch better. Love ya lots!