Sunday, October 28, 2007

Kasen Tate Sorensen


Kasen was born on September 16, 2007 at 12:15 p.m. He weighed in at 8 lbs 14 oz and was 21 inches long. He is already grown so much, the last time we were at the doctor he was 23 1/2 inches long and almost 11 1/2 pounds! We adore him!! We are excited for Halloween this year. Kasen is going to be going as a monkey. I don't know what I am going to be yet, but Tate is going as alfalfa from the little rascals. He makes a cute one:) We have a couple of parties that we are going to with friends and Tate's basketball team, so its going to be very eventful!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

YOU'RE BACK! YAY! I thought you were lost and gone forever. Anyways, Kasen is such a DOLL! He's seriously so cute. You and Tate did well! They grow so fast, don't they? You better post some pictures of you guys in your costumes. That's going to be quite funny to see Tate as alfa alfa. You better go as Darla!haha Did you get Kasen's costume from Old Navy? When I was looking for one for Jace, I saw that monkey one and thought it was so cute! Tiffany ended up having a really cute Duck outfit she's letting Jace wear, but if she hadn't have Jace would be a monkey too. How funny! Anyways..... Love you!

Michelle said...

k-so I just saw the picture at the bottom that I didn't notice before of Kasen in the Monkey Costume, so cute! I don't think it's the one from Old Navy, though. I love HALLOWEEN!

Kassi said...

Hey there Jana!
This is Kassi and I found you through Alexis! I hope that is ok! I am so excited that I ofund you! This is such a fun way to keep in touch you look so good!

Kassi said...

Oh and your baby is so so so cute!

Kim said...

Hey guys! We're so glad that we ran into your blog. It's so good to see how your cute family is doing.