Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kasen Blessing


We blessed Kasen this past Sunday! It was so special. He wore my older brother Jimmy's blessing clothes! That in an of itself was very spiritual and special. I can't even describe the feelings that I had while Tate was blessing our son, he was so sweet. I sort of saw Kasen through the shoulders of his Grandpa's in the circle and he was so cute looking up at the lights in the chapel. I was overwhelmed with love for him, for my family and especially for Tate. It was Awesome! It was great because alot of our family was able to be there because of Thanksgiving and also because Tate had a game on Saturday, so alotof the family were here! Tate unfortunately lost his game, but I hope that things will be looking up for them!

4 comments:

Kassi said...

Jana your family is so cute! It's so fun to see you guys!

Michelle said...

Sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing. Ramona and Nathan blest their baby that same day in Glendale, but little Kasen was in my thoughts. That's so awesome that he got to wear Jimmy's outfit. Did Jerry and David wear it too?

. said...

That is a way cute pic of you guys! I'm glad you are updating your blog! I love it! I need to come visit teach you this week. When is best for you?

Andrea Gilberg said...

Jana, this picture of you guys is so cute. I love that you have a blogg, it seems this is like one of the only ways i get to talk to people frequently (even though we are neighbors) haha, anyways, i am a lame neighbor, sorry.