Monday, February 25, 2008

Blog instead of Ball

I know that all I pretty much talk about on here is basketball, but guess what? It's pretty much over! Tate is in Tulsa, OK right now getting ready to play his last games as a T-Bird and as a college athlete! How wierd. It's just been really bittersweet lately because of the ending but also a new beginning with my family. It's going to be nice to have Tate around a little more. It's also wierd that I am not there with him, I have always been with him at the Conference Tournaments! Wow! Basketball has pretty much been our lives. Well, I guess I can join up with Bonco with Lexi, or maybe start scrapbooking or HEY maybe blogging:) I hear that is fun! :) he he he. So anyway, we are having a big fun party at my mom and dad's house here in Orderville for Tate's big game on Sunday!!! This means that I will have the internet and can start my new hobby of blogging instead of Basketball! Nothing has been new with me. Although Kasen is pretty much all I do and I could go on and on about him. Some new things are he has two bottom teeth, he can say MaMaMa and reach out for me...I think he knows who I am:) He is rolling over and thanks to his little pot belly can sit by himself for a few seconds!! I just absolutely love that little guy and can't believe that he is going to be 6 months soon! Wow crazy!
I am starting to do more with my Mary Kay business and liking it more and more. So, if any of you would like to host a party for me...I have lots of fun Hostess gifts that you can get for doing that:) Or if you would like to buy any Mary Kay...give me a ring:)
I am actively invovled in my intermural basketball league and we are in the semi-final game on Monday! I am very excited and take it very seriously...well only to the fact that we must win, but playing is more fun now! But still very competitive of course!
GO BIRDS!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

It's good to see a post from you. Sounds like you guys are doing good. I saw a recent picture of Kasen on Kallee's blog and he is so dang cute! I haven't seen him in so long, he's getting so big. I'm glad you've decided to blog more often, because I would love to see more pictures of that cute little guy of yours! You and Tate did well.:) Geez, I also can't believe baksetball is over for you guys- what will you do with yourselves?!