Thursday, April 3, 2008

Well, it's been a while, (it seems like I always say that). Hum? What's new with us? Well, Tate is done with basketball. He actually had a couple offers to play in Australia but decided that isn't what he wants to do with his life. We are loving that the weather is getting nicer. I would like to say that I am pretty dissappointed in myself for April Fools. I was thinking about it all week and couldn't think of anything good to do, but I did get April Fooled by my brother and his girlfriend, Twice! Geesh, you would think I would learn! WE got Kasen's 6 months pictures taken, thanks to Becky! (Thanks so much Becky) And we love them! He is so chunky, and we love it! He has been teething and so so clingy to me the last couple of days. Wow, that has been kind of difficult. It seems like I can't do anything! I am really excited for conference this weekend to see our new prophet and presidency and listen to their words! I am really loving my Young Women's calling. We are doing "facials" next Tuesday, so that is exciting. Well, I guess what is semi-new for us, is that we are going to be going to Idaho in August! Tate has a GREAT opportunity to be an elk guide for one of my good friends' dads who owns a couple! I don't think that I have ever seen Tate so happy and excited about something in his life! This really is his dream and someday hopefully he will own one, but being an elk guide right now could not be any better for him. I am so glad that he is going to be doing something that he absolutely loves! It's going to be a fun and exciting adventure for our family, and I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

K-First I have to say those pictures are soooooooo cute! That basketball one is so precious! He is getting to be such a big boy. Second, if you could expand a little on the April fool's joke Jerry and his girlfriend (who's his girlfriend?) played on you that would be great and Third, Tate must be in heaven right now knowing that he will be getting paid to HUNT. How fun for you guys! I bet it's beem really nice to have Tate home so much now that basketball's over. Love ya!

meag said...

holy cow...how adorable is he! i can't wait till i get to see him for real. well and you too of course. i'm excited about the future, if only now we can get it all figured out. in due time we will. but i love ya and will talk to you later.

Andrea Gilberg said...

way cute pictures, i love them he is so cute. we should hang out sometime since we are neighbors