Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend at Grandpas



We spent the weekend and a couple more days in Orderville while Tate is gone. Kasen found Grandpas "pens" in his shirt pocket and was entertained for quite a while. Its so fun to watch him grow and do things that all the other grandkids have done...I know that sounds silly but it's just one of my dad's "things"...to have pens in his pockets to entertain the grandkids. I love it. I know what you're all thinking! Holy cow, you have posted alot lately. Ya, I know. Well, it's just really nice to have a computer that is faster and has the interent. I am pretty sure that the internet part is Key! It's been so much fun:) Yeah, who needs basketball when you can blog, right?

9 comments:

Michelle said...

That's cute! I really like your dad's shirt, too. Usually it takes our grandkids a good year or so to warm up to my dad. Jace is just getting to the point where he doesn't baul when he holds him.

Kassi said...

How cute isn't amazing how grandpa's just have the funnest things! :)

. said...

Jana..I'm so pumped you updated your blog! I love the basketball pic! Jerry told me that Tate hurt his head a few weeks ago... I'm sorry! That sucks. Is he okay? I'm sure I will be talking to you soon. Let me know if ya need anything!

Our Fun Times said...

Hey Jana!! It was so fun to go through your BLOG!! How fun is this!! For real!! Wow, your little boy has gotten so big!! I can't believe it! You are a cute little mommy! Thanks for giving me your blog, I'm really into these things they are fun! It is a fun way to stay in touch! I love you girl, and Your baby boy is sooooooo cute! Call me soon! Vevs (we should do the friend get together again this summer before I leave to Arizona!) Love ya Bye.

meag said...

jana! yeah i found you on blogger. i had no idea! ps..i'm still so excited about the fall...cannot wait. love you girl

Becky said...

Hey Jana! I'm so glad you found me!!! I am adding you to my 'friends' list-you should try to fill out that '60 random things'! -Good luck!-

Jana Sorensen said...

veta

Courtney said...

Hi friend! I miss your face! haha I am so sad that I have not really even seen your cute baby! I want to come play with him! He looks so cute! I will come visit soon! haha when nba playoffs are over haha!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

yay!! You have a blog! I didn't know...so how's the little one doing? Oh, fyi....i'm pregnant!!! Yay for us! So....keep us posted on the latest with you! Jordan and I think about you guys often.