Friday, June 27, 2008

Colorado

The Day after I got home from Southern Utah, I drove with my Mom and Dad to Ft. Collins, Colorado, to visit my sister Bev. We had such a GREAT time! She sure does spoil Kasen when we go there!!! We went running and shopping and had a picnic at a beautiful park up by Estes Park by the river! The kids went pretend fishing and my Dad slept on the rocks, while us girls sat and talked! It was beautiful. The lovely Janet (Scotts Mom) joined us and she was so fun and great as usual! I love talking to her because she has foot problems like me and so we get along great:) We went out to eat at the Macaroni Grill, which I just absolutely love, and then the next night at some fancier place, the Moot House! I had the prime rib and it was delicious. Although I have to say that the Prime rib at the Garden house is much better!! Anyway, like always I ate too much but it was FUN! It was just so fun and relaxing to be with Bev and Scott and their adorable little kids! I am excited for her to be having a new baby in November. Everytime I go to visit her I feel like I am rejuvenated, she just has a fun and exciting personality and I love it! Anyway, the drive was long, but Kasen once again did great. He is so sick of the car seat though, poor little guy! Lots of fun pictures to Follow!!!


Kasen loved his cousin Ethan!!!


And his cousin Joslyn!


The kids and I waiting in the shopping place!


Me and my boy down by the roarin' river at our picnic!


The whole Gang!

Kasen's face is so classic here!! "Aunt Bev keeps squeezing me so tight, help!"
The girls going out to dinner! Don't mind my mom's black eye!! Poor lady:)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Isn't family great?! It looks like you guys had so much fun. So what happened to your mom's eye.

meag said...

that sounds like so much fun. I love family. you sure have been on the run as of late...bet it feels nice to be home!

. said...

I am so happy to see you blogging more. You look so great. Your whole family is just adorable. How are things going? I try to keep updates on you from Jerry. It looks like you guys are having a blast. Kasen is seriously so cute.