Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Outing a.k.a Camping

Well, we didn't really finish up everything that Altamont Longhorn Days had to offer because Tate's familyhad a reunion that weekend. But we did drive back down from the mountain to go to the parade. I decided that I didn't really want to put Kasen on the float seeing how we both probably would have been miserable...but I did take a picture of the one that he was suppose to be on....it was a cute one! We had lots of fun up camping. Kasen ate lots of dirt and played in the water. I had a good time talking with all the family, losing Tate's money playing cards and eating some good food (that is until I started getting a toothache) I know what you are thinking...."Jana always has a toothache" and it sure feels that way to me too:) Anyway, So we camped until Sunday then came home and started getting things packed and ready to move to IDAHO! We are moving on Sunday cause Tate wants to move the cows up higher on the mountain or something like that, on Saturday!! So we are getting closer and closer to moving some of our stuff to Firth, then I am headed back to Southern Utah on Monday/Tuesday for my family reunion and to get other stuff to move from our storage unit! Boy, lots of traveling...But I am excitd to move and excited to go to Orderville for a while! I miss it there!!
Playing in the mud!

Kasen loves to lick everything lately...windows, walls, people...it doesn't really matter! Tate thinks its really gross...if you can't tell!

And Jentri thinks I never take pictures of her!

Moon Lake

It was getting cold and rainy! It was very beautiful though!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY for you coming to Orderville! I'm so excited to see you! That is alot of traveling though. So the more Kasen grows the more he looks just like a GLOVER to me! Really I'm not seeing a whole lot of Tate in him. Sorry Tate! Anyways, You guys look like you're doing good and you look so CUTE, Jana! I wish I looked that good when I camped! Love ya!