Friday, October 10, 2008

The Bite

Every mon. wed, and friday I drivve down to town and go to an excercise class that people go to. ANyway, we can take our kids and everything so it's really nice. So on Wednesday Kasen was playing really nice all by himself with the toys that i got him from the nursery and then I looked back and this other little boy was kinda starting to play with him, so Iwasn't worried. I looked back again and this same little boy was choking Kasen, he was crying a little bit, but the moment i looked back there and he realized that I was looking he stopped doing it. Anyway, I was getting a bit more nervous, hoping that he would be okay. I just kept on working out, and then I happened to look back there and I couldn't see Kasen or the other little boy. Then I heard the scream. The boys mom was right behind me working out and we both darted over there to see what had happened. This little boy was laying on top of Kasen and when his mom got him off of him, Kasens face was all bloody. I was pretty scared. Then all the sudden, the mom said. "oh my gosh, he just bit him" So Kasen is freaking out and so am I. I go and try to get the blood off his face. THe little boy had bitten Kasens chin and scratched his cheek. I couldn't believe it. Anyway, it is healing up nicely and DeAnna said that he probably wouldn't get any diseases or anything like that so that is good! That is my new Mom news! That is definately a first timer for me. My son getting bit! Whew!

3 comments:

Kassi said...

Poor kid! What the heck was that little boy bitting him for?

Michelle said...

Geez! That other little boy sounds like a little devil child! Was he the same age as Kasen? Stuff like that is hard to deal with, because you want so badly to BEAT the other child and then you realize that the mother is right there so you have to restrain yourself.:) Give Kasen a kiss for me!

Nilsson Family said...

Oh how sad!Poor Kasen, and poor you cuz its hard on the mom too.Has that little boy been reading the vampire books(twilight series) cuz he sure was acting like one:)