Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SALE!! SALE!! SALE!!

Family and Friends~ For all of those who don't know...I am a Mary Kay lady!! I am having a great sale that will be 25% off everything plus free shipping. All orders over $45 gets a free gift!! This sale is going on until the the 22nd. Please go to marykay.com and look over all the great products that are there. My favorites are the timewise cleanser and moisturizer, the microdermabrasion, the mineral foundation, mineral bronzer, mascara, and eyeliner. Plus the satin lips really brings immediate chapped lips relief! Anyway, I would love to have my families and friends business and to let you all know that I sell some really great products! Please call me 435-559-9736 or e-mail me at janaglove@yahoo.com...Thanks! ORDER FAST!

1 comments:

Bev said...

I always order something when you visit!!!!!