Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sometimes my friends call me "Mrs." Johnny Carinos! Well, mostly because I just wanted to brag about my dinner I made tonight. I made the alfredo sauce from Olive Garden and then the pasta and good stuff, from Johnny Carinos Spicy Ramono Chicken. I put in artichoke hearts, grilled chicken, pinenuts, mushrooms, green onions and sundried tomatoes! into my homemade yummy Olive garden alfredo with bowtie pasta! It was yummy! I can't wait to have you all over and so we can enjoy it together. Now, I just need to know how to put together some of that yummy, olive oil + balsamic vinegar stuff that would taste good and we would be set! Any one know how to do that yummy?
WE are just recovering from the Christmas holidays. Boy did Santa really love us this year. Iguess we were extra good. We just got spoiled! It was so much fun being with the family. I will post some pics later, but we played games and ate yummy food and sang christmas carols! It was a great time! Kasen as always loved playing with his cousins. Everytime we go there he learns so much more from them! It's pretty interesting. Lately when he is wanting something, Oh I don't know, like wanting to climb onto the stove, we tell him "No" then he will look at us and then slowly but surely he will put his hands over his eyes and either sit down on the floor or find the couch to lean on and really sulk and cry! It makes me laugh but I try not to laugh out loud while he can hear me! He currently is trying to sit in the back of his dump truck and ride it around! ha ha...he is so funny to me!
I am really liking my job still, even though the traveling part is only going to get harder but its really going to be done before I know it!

1 comments:

BallardMama said...

You will have to put that yummy alfredo recipe on your blog. I have been trying to find the perfect alfredo recipe for years to no avail. Olive garden is my favorite!