Saturday, December 27, 2008

Michelle is the BEST!

Okay, so just for the record I posted a few of these pics a few nights ago but my dads internet wasn't working and I want all you to know about this awesome girl named Michelle.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I want you to know how awesome you are. I wanted to thank you so much for being there for me. Thanks for being the BEST cousin and one of my BEST FRIENDS in all the world! I know that we don't get much time to hang out or do things together anymore but I know that when we do it's just like the old days and we have a blast together. I love the times we had when you would teach me dances and we would sing kareoke. When I went with you to the State Fair and listened to you sing that songe where you had to yodle:) I remember we had so much fun and ate so much then rode the rides we were so sick. Remember clogging, and volleyball and softball when we were young. I remember all the home videos, birthday parties and sleepovers! I love you so much Michelle and hope that you have a GREAT birthday! Your the best!






4 comments:

Michelle said...

I just love you, Jana! Thanks for the birthday shout out. We have had some good times, even if I was mean to you at times. You know that it was all out of love! Just so you know that picture of us when we were really little is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Thanks for being such a great friend/cousin to me all these years! I love you!

Braggin' Rights said...

I am remembering a trip to Vegas when the two of you came along. I didn't realize then what beautiful women you both would become! The pictures are priceless. Thanks for sharing.

Bev said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

THE GOULDINGS said...

hey jana thats a cute post. i still owe you for the mary kay. just wanted you to know that i didn't forget. thanks so much for getting it. ill either mail it to you or give when i see you at basketball games