Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Courtney

Happy Birthday Courtney! I wanted everyone to know that it's your birthday tomorow and that you are so amazing! I want you to know that you are the greatest friend, even though we don't see each other much! You have always been there for me and always will whenever I need you. Thanks for all the good laughs and fun times. Thanks for always doing my hair for dates and dances and for teaching me how to dance...even though I am still horrible. I hope to see you soon! I Hope that you have the most wonderful Birthday in this whole wide world! Your the BEST! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVE YOU!
And I wanted to say ConGRATS! I am so glad that you called me. I totally new that you were going to say you were engaged! I am so happy for you. And so EXCITED!! Love ya!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh thanks Jana your the best! I cant wait to see you!