Monday, February 23, 2009

Just some Pics

Just a few pictures that I have. I haven't really taken that many pictures, and always forget to take some when we are actually doing something. Here is a picture of the guys winning the championship. They are pretty happy, even though this is late news, I thought I would share one anyway!

Kasen in the laundry basket. He loves being up here and "helping" me with the laundry. He is so fun!
Having fun doing laundry!
Kasen and Daddy reading stories before bedtime. He is making this face because he is saying "horses" but he says it in this really silly low voice. It's funny! He just stared doing it..so now Tate and him both like saying it silly.

1 comments:

JenLish said...

I love the laundry basket. It is one of Walker's favorite places to play too. Now he has gone for the dryer though- he loves to get in there and just sit. He thinks it is so funny.
I love the drinking commercial. I think you should send it to someone and have them put it on TV. It really has a powerful message.

I haven't been as sick lately. It is mostly just at night now- which is good because someone is usually there to help me with Walker. I am going to find out what I am having- i just love knowing because I can talk to her or him and really feel like I am getting to know who they are and picturing them and all that. It would be fun to just leave it as a mystery too but this time I am definately going to find out.

super cute family jana. when you guys come up to brigham city again you better call me. I live ten minutes from there~!! We can go catch a movie or hang out at walmart at least ... Ü