Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life as I know it

So, last night we had our fill of basketball. Even though the team didn't have practice both Tate and I had games! It was fun...I went to my intramural basketball game and killed the other team...it was really hard to take it serious cause we were just alot better than them. But it was still fun. Then we went to Tate's game later that night. He plays in the city league with alot of boys that I went to high school with so it's alot of fun. They are playing in the championship game next monday!! Boy are we excited:) I just love going to those games mostly because I really do miss watching Tate play and also because alot of my friends are married to alot of the guys so I get to see them alot more than I use to. It's just fun. Life is going good. Our team is traveling to Kansas City, MO this saturday to play UMKC and it's going to be great!! I am having fun trying to juggle basketball with school and my family! It's quite the adventure but I love it. Kasen is growing up so fast. He loves to say "No" more than I think is normal. He is really quite fascinated with his blocks lately. Last night, we were in the living room and we went to find where Kasen had gone too. We snuck and looked into his room and he was building a very large tower with his blocks. We watched him for about 5 minutes! It was so sweet!

The Fans supporting the City league game! Missing a few! Go Shrute Army!
Kasen waiting in the car for Dad to get a movie!
We love REDBOX. Tate can't wait to get the movie out so we can go watch it! Just being silly. We watched Jumper or Jumped or somthing like that. About the kid who could transport anywhere in the world. It was pretty cool. But I think it needs another one to finish up all the loose ends!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Jana I love you and you cute family! I miss hanging out with you guys so much! I wish I could be there with you guys watching basketball games and playing we Kasen! Love you!

April Hoyt said...

Yay for our boys and for us being such good fans. Go team Shrute! Are you going to be there next week? Kasen is hilarious and I love watching him run around!