Sunday, March 29, 2009

Backwords and The Beach

Sorry these posts are going to be all backwords because I am not sure how to rearrange them on my post thingy. I thought that I did, but I guess I forgot.
But here we go on Day 4. Today we went to the beach for a few hours. It was really fun but kind of windy. We didn't really get into the water because it was freezing but we did put our feet in a little bit. I flew a kite and Kasen ran around and chased birds. IT was a great day! This was Kasen's absolutely favorite thing at the Beach. Was the sidewalk with water that came out of nowhere! He didn't want to leave. We went there on our way to the beach then we had to force him to come to the sandy part and to the ocean.

Just relaxing in the somewhat warm weather. Kasen enjoying a cracker. He would get sand on his hands and totally freak out. We spent most of the time trying to get all the sand off his hands because he would trip and brace himself with his hands, which then got all sandy, which then led to trying to get it off. And it isn't that easy...it was the sticky type of sand that you could never get off! And it was twice as hard getting it out of his diaper! Poor BUM!

Cute picture of Kasen and Tate. I love pictures with Kasen and his Daddy. I think that they are so special.

Another pic of the fun water! He would be surprised everytime it would come back up.

Close to the beach. He didn't like getting very close because he was a little afraid of the water. Plus it was really cold on the toes. He would start to creep closer then hurry and run away from the on coming waves. It was fun to watch him!

Trying to make our way back to the car, he absolutely needed to stop once again at the water that he loves!

The Beach!

Stacy trying to help Kasen get the sand off his hands. It was an ongoing process!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How exciting that you got to go see all these fun places and people! We should do that trip together sometime. I haven't been since my honeymoon. It's so funny that Tate and Paul served in the exact same area! Paul has lost contact with alot of the people he got to know on his mission. But he stills talks to a couple. Did Tate ever serve in Taft??

Also, are we still on for your hair? Just thought I'd check up and see. I'm giving your mom a perm today.

Love you!

April Hoyt said...

Kasen is so cute! I love it! Glad you guys had fun and got to be in nice weather. I am pretty sure I am ready for a warm vacation.

BTW...I am going to try and get the invites printed today. So I will call you later today or tomorrow.