Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 3 the ZOO


1st time at the zoo. It was such a cute little zoo. Not so big that we couldn't see everything but big enough to have all the animals that Kasen knows and loves. Here we go!!!
Looking at the fishes! We saw some penguins swimming while we were down here too. Very Exciting!

Then some Elephants. He made every sound when he saw what we were looking at! So fun!
The birds. He loves Birds!
More Elephants!
Relaxing on the grass for a lunch break!
Kasen didnt really like riding in this all the time, but once and a while he thought that it was fun. Mostly a waste of 6 freakin' bucks...but I guess it did hold all our stuff so maybe not such a big waste!
He loved seeing the Lions!
These giraffes were really funny. One was walking around trying to lick people and their tongue was so long! Holy cow! And chasing a cool looking bird! Fun to watch!
The train ride was fun! Kasen kept wanting to step off and go up to the things we were seeing.
Getting REady for the train ride. He says choo choo really funny!

So while we were waiting for Tate to get a snack Kasen saw these birds and kept chasing them. He seriously gets so excited and his face lights up and says "it's a bird, mom" I couldn't believe my ears when he said that! It was so funny! I kept on trying to get him to go over to the cool elephants but he wouldn't even hear of it. Just the birds he could chase!

Kasen and DAD! Yeah at the Zoo
IN this little area not sure what the official name is but you walk in and close the gates and there are birds walking and flying around, plus these cool gold fishes that Kasen loved. We stayed in there for quite a while.
The ultimate bird chasing place. The best place in the world!
More Fish!
So while we were walking around I just happened to look down and to my shock I had been pooped on. I kinda wiped it off so you can't really see it, but it was pretty gross. I made tate look all over my body to make sure that my arm was the only place that had gotten the attack! He told me I was wierd when I made him take a picture of it:) ha ha

The beautiful Ocean view from the Freeway. From Ventura to Santa Barbara! On our way to see Stacy and her family!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

That's so funny that you got POOPED upon! haha One time I went to the Las Vegas zoo (It was really ghetto) and there were birds flying around EVERYWHERE! I swore that I was going to get it, but I was lucky and didn't get the honors. Looks like they liked you more!