Sunday, April 26, 2009

BAD BLOGGER

I am sitting here thinking about how much I need to update my blog. I am really bad lately. We have been having so much fun and taking so many pictures it's just almost too hard. A brief update: We went to Easter with my family, went to my brother's wedding, had a blast with all my family at the wedding and getting my new sister in law whom we ADORE! Been busy with school/finals, cleaning my house, playing outside in the warm sunshine, playing with Cousins and wishing that I had uploaded my pictures on this computer so I could post a few of them right now! That will have to come shortly! I mosty just needed to apologize for how horrible I have been lately.....I have become one of those people who I click on their blogs and get annoyed because they havent updated theirs FOREVER! So I am sorry!
Life is fun. Tate is graduating soon and I am so excited for him. His family is going to be joining us this weekend for the Graduation festivities. I am excited! It's going to be alot of fun. Especially if the weather is nice! Kasen is growing so much and getting so big. His new thing to say to me is, "No, Way". He is talking more and more and doing the funniest things. He loves to hide and run away from us chasing him. He refuses to sit in any high chair and must sit at the table like all the other kids. He loves his cousins Colt, Ruger, and Kimber and especially his Aunt DeAnna, and even Bert. He absolutely adores his grandpas and grandmas!! He hardly has any pants that fit him anymore and I just haven't went to get him some bigger clothes..he is growing so fast. He is beginning to say, "I pooped" when his diaper is dirty which totally shocks Tate and I everytime he says it. It's hilarious! We love him. He is the best! So much more I could say about him, but it's late!

4 comments:

Regina said...

We can't wait to come down this weekend and see you all, I haven't seen Kasen in forever it will be fun.

The Pearson's said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Can I honestly just say that your header picture is awesome! Jana you look gorgeous as ever, Tate all nice and Clean cut and I can not believe what a handsome yound boy Kason has become!! We need to all get together! Glad to see your happy smiling faces! ;) Hope all is great!

Lier

Kori said...

Your Kasen is getting so big. My Cayson just celebrated his 1st birthday. I wish we could make them stop growing so fast. I love your family picture!!!! Some day I'll get a new one.

Our Fun Times said...

I love the pic at the top of your blog... you gusy look soooooo HOTT!!! Jana I MISS YOU!!!!!!!! Can't you just move to Arizona...I mean c'mon, just move here already! Can't wait for your pics to be posted! Love ya girl