Sunday, May 3, 2009

wedding

Us at Jer's wedding! Kasen didn't want to stop throwing rocks and playing in the dirt.

Brit, Jos, and Bev....cute pic!

My favorite Brothers! Congrats Jer we love you. And David the best man! The best brothers in the world!
The New Glover Family! All of us besides one brother in law were in the picture and able to make it to the wedding. Luckily, he came later and they are going to photoshop him in the real picture. Yeah, we love our new nieces and nephew and sister in law! We are so lucky! Jerry did good:)
My big boy. He played all during the wedding throwing rocks and playing in the dirt. He wasn't very clean for most of the pictures! Oh well!

The sisters....minus Linda. During the wedding ceremony. I saw Aunt Liz taking pictures so struck a pose!:) It was so beautiful!
My newest niece Kirsten and her Daddy Scott! I am so excited to be able to go and spend some time with them in 6 days! I love you guys!

1 comments:

Nettie said...

Wow! I haven't seen jerry for EVER! Congrats to him, You look so beautiful in these pics too.