Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weekend

Last weekend we went to Zilker Park. It was pretty cool, I guess seeing that we really didn't see what it had to offer. We had fun playing in the education building with the air conditioning. We didn't get in line soon enough to go to the water area so we left and came to my house and went swimming in our pool. It was a fun day in the heat and with all the kids. We are feeding the missionaries tonight and I am fixing a yummy recipe that Casey gave me. Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice and this broccoli salad. I actually have never even made it or had it before so I hope that it turns out okay. I will let you know! I hear that it is awesome though:) I am excited for the 4th of July weekend. It will be fun hanging out will all the people here and doing the stuff that is around Where Casey and Jerry live. Some fun pictures of the weekend!

McKenna posing! She is so dang funny! And pretty much the coolest girl in the world;) I am so lucky to be her aunt now. And need I mention her new FAVORITE one at that:)
My little man!

I love this picture. IT totally describes how Kasen and Chloe are. Kasen just adores her and she is so dang cute all the time. She is such a silly little girl and I love it!
Tate and I in the building with Air conditioning. Awweee sweet air conditioning.
McKenna, Parker, and Chloe learning how the water flows into the river that we were by. It was all about rain fall and flowing into the ocean and stuff like that. Interesting!

5 comments:

Brandy and Marv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy and Marv said...

Jana - why are you so tan- I am soooo jealous- its hot and I dont get to go out-side much- but its worth it- I so cant beleive that I have a baby- we cant wait to see you again- looks like you are having fun though- you can call me sometime I am usually home now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya Cayson is adorable!

Kris and Danielle Ramsay said...

Jana,

It looks like you are having so much fun and enjoying life. Good for you!! And you do look really tan!! Love ya!!

meag said...

i cannot get over how cute kasen is. i mean he has always been cute. but he just keeps gettin cuter. can't wait to see him. I'll keep ya posted on the house situation. it might be a week or two before we hear back, but i'll let ya know.

Lydia said...

Hi Jana,
Kiss my kids for me....
I check your blog for updates, keep up the good work.
Luff ya