Monday, May 10, 2010

Well, I know that Mother's Day was a few days ago, and believe me I started this post a few days ago also:) I just wanted to give a shout out to a few of the WONDERFUL and most amazing mothers that I know and am proud to call FAMILY and Friends.

I absolutely LOVE being a mother! I am very lucky to have such a wonderful son who keeps me on my toes. A son who gives me kisses and hugs who tells me he loves, someone I can read bedtime stories to, a son who makes me laugh and smile every single day, a son who is so much like his father its almost scary (he is such a tease!) I am loving being a Mom and so grateful for the other mothers in my life, ones that I can follow their wonderful examples of Love and patience.




My sisters are definately some of the BEST Mom's that I know...they are so much fun and I love them so much. I love when they also take Kasen and mother him and teach him things that I can't teach him. I am so lucky.

A few of my BESTIES from high school are now mothers, and others are soon to follow...I love sharing stories of our kids with them, and being able to be in the same stage of life as they are. I love raising my kids while they are raising theirs, it's fun to still be BEST Friends and still be able to share things that we are doing in our lives!

Betty Chamberlain...you know I just think that she is one of the most amazing mothers in the whole wide world! She is so much fun and loving and so willing to help with me with whatever I need! I love her so much and so GRATEFUL for her and what kind of person she is!

My own MOM...what can I say? She is the perfect example of perseverance, love, patience, selflessness, and FUN! She is always keeping busy doing things for other people especially her family. She is honestly the most un-selfish person that I know, and I pray and hope that I will be able to emulate her example during my mothering years:) She is absolutely Amazing!


And my mother in law...Well, she obviously is a GREAT mother for raising Tate to be such an amazing person!! Pretty biased but she did a great job, and is such a wonderful grandmother! I am really so lucky, because I really do love my relationship with my mother in law and the friendship that we have formed over these short 4 1/2 years! She is wonderful:)

Well, another note, my grandma passed away today and she raised a family of 5 boys and now has lots of grandkids and great grandkids. I am just reflective on the type of person that I want to become and my Grandma Wanda is one of those people that I hope to be like. She was very sincere and kind and always always adiment about us knowing how important family is and how much she loved her family. We never left without a kiss on the lips and her telling us how precious we were and how much she loved us. I just really am very blessed to have the role models of mothers in my life and feel very loved from my Heavenly Father to be a mother myself!!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Jana I"m sorry to hear about Grandma Wanda, I have great memories with her. When is the funeral? I think you need to call me next time you are up here. I do just like down the street from Linda.. love you.

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.