Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun with Family

We have been having a fun time spending time with cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen. I guess I should explain what new is going on with us. We are Moving once again...I know nobody is really that shocked:) Tate is able to work up in Idaho on the Elk Ranch that he loves so much during the summer, and then guide again in the Fall, so we are moving to Firth, Idaho in about 2 weeks! And I am really excited. I think that we definately will be there for at least another 6 months, so it's good to know what we are up to for at least that long:) I will be able to play with Kasen outside and do alot of fun things in our little place that we have up there. So in the mean time, Tate is able to get a bit of work in Roosevelt with his bro-in-law while we play! We went and stayed a few days with Linda and played with Isabelle, we did alot of fun things. Linda is so good to have a little while everyday where she has school with Isabelle and I really love when Kasen is able to be there too. Then we drove from Provo, to Talmage to spend a little time with Tate and his parents before we are going back down to Orderville to stay, go to my grandma's funeral, and play with Bev while she is visiting! We are excited. And a week or so ago, while we were in Orderville Tate once again got some horses from my Uncle Dellas...seems like everytime we go there, he gets one:) But Kasen thinks that this is HIS horse and is always needing to go and check on it and see how it's doing. He is quite the little helper. He has been helping Grandpa change the sprinklers, ride the 4-wheeler and helping Tate do whatever else they are doing. It's been fun..we are headed back south in a few days, so we have to get as much in as we can!!

Kasen with his hat and gloves he has to wear. Feeding the cows.





Isabelle and Kasen at the museum, they always have so much fun together!


1 comments:

April Hoyt said...

He is such a cute little cowboy. Maybe him and Bella will grow up and "like" each other. haha. I love you girl! And I think we should hang out at least one more time before you become an idaho spud....when are you in o-town or in Cedar???