Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So Excited to.......

Announce that we are having a little baby GIRL! I can't believe that I am almost half way there. I went and had my ultrasound yesterday with my sister Bev (Tate couldn't make it cause of work :( but it was so much fun waiting and finally seeing the little girly inside me! I have been totally convinced that it was a boy this whole time, that seeing it was a girl, really SHOCKED me. I of course started crying and giggling and crying some more. I soon after took a pic of the little Miss and sent it to Tate...he called right after that while we were still getting ultrasounded and was SO EXCITED!!! We are due Oct. 18th right smack dab in the middle of guiding season, but what do ya do? Just roll with the punches right? Telling Kasen wasn't as exciting as I had hoped.....I told him that he was going to have a baby sister and he said..."I know mom". Recap: A few months ago, we were getting ready for bed, saying our prayers. Kasen immediately stopped and said..Mom, my baby sister is crying. I was very taken back and asked him, "What did you say?" he said, "Mom, my baby sister is crying, we need to say a prayer for her to make her feel better." Tears started coming in my eyes, so we said our prayers and said a special prayer for Kasen's baby sister. So, I guess I shouldn't be surprised when Kasen really isn't surprised it is a baby sister, He knew it all along:) Anyway, we couldn't be happier!! I am just so blessed to have a healthy baby girl and a Big healthy growing 2 1/2 year old. Life is great. We are moving in a few days and that of course is a little bit hectic but we will be up in Idaho and starting a new little life there for a while:) Yeah!



I already love her so much...Now we can zone in on girl names, and don't have one we really love yet, good thing we still have a while to decide:) Can't believe I am going to have 2 kids!!

16 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh. My. Gosh. CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Yay for 2 kids!!!! I'm sure it will be crazy! I'm wondering how I'm gonna cope in a few short days with it. And how exciting your gonna have a girl! I didn't even know you were prego!!! Congrats!!!

Michelle said...

That's awesome!!! Congrats! Yay for girls!

Courtney and Matt said...

Wow that is AWESOME congrats! I had no Idea you were even pregnent! I am really happy for you how exciting!

meag said...

wahoo. so so so excited for you. can't wait for you to come to idaho with me and we can prep for babies. so fun!

Karlee said...

OMG! Congrats! You are such a good mom already, so I'm not surprised that your having another kid. That story about telling Kasen is crazy..I think it's crazy. Yay for being about half way!

April Hoyt said...

Oh my garbage! I am so excited for you! Maybe she will be born on Bellas b-day (19th)?? I am going to have to put a bag together to give to you at some point. I just have way too much! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Our Fun Times said...

Wahoo!!! :) Wahooo!! Sooooo exciting!! I've absolutely loved having a little girl, they are so much fun!! And can I just tell you that I was tearing up as I read the story about Kasen knowing that it was a girl. The same thing happened to my nephew. Those little guys are so close to the spirit, amazing!! Love you girl and I"m so excited for ya. Goodluck with the move! :)

Brandy and Marv said...

I knew it I knew it I knew it!!! Yay I am so excited- I am sad wont see you much but- I am soo excited for you! CONGRATS!

Kristi Barnes said...

YEAH YEAH and YEAH! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you. How cute about Kason...Andrew knew too. Not a cool story like that though. Hope things are going well. Make sure and stop by before you're gone gone:(

JenLish said...

Congrats! Little girls are so much fun. They just melt your heart. I am so happy for you!!

Whitney Ormsby said...

COngrats!! Im so excited for you guys!!

Kyle and Amy said...

Congratulations! you will have the most beautiful girl, and they are so much fun!

Tysen and Stacie Barker said...

Congrats!!

Kassi said...

Congrats that is so exciting. Kasen is too cute. I love that he had to pray for his sister so dang sweet! Anyway congrats again!

THE GOULDINGS said...

COngrats GUys!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!Our little girls wont be that far apart!! I'm so happy for you!!