Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lucky

After trying relentlessly to get Kasen to CALM down for bedtime, I was pretty ornery and tired of his sillyness and just wanted him to be asleep. After cleaning him up from playing in the sink with all the water, going pee (all by himself) washing hands, brushing teeth and getting on pajamas, I had almost had it. Short version, I had lost my patience. While i was helping him put on his pj bottoms, Kasen reaches out with his tiny little hand and lightly and gently strokes my cheek and says, "You are so sweet." "I love you Mom".
Well, I guess that is just what I get for not enjoying every little silly moment of my sons life. He just puts my right in my place. I really do love him and enjoy the time that get to spend with him, I guess I just forget how lucky I am sometimes! Good night!

1 comments:

The Pearson's said...

AHHHHhh! That is SO cute! Those precious moments where he tests' your patience and then is so dang sweet and loving and actually voices it out to you must be a great reward!