Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No Words

Yesterday was my Due Date! Yeah, for it coming and going and me already having a baby! I am just so bummed because Tate is using our camera for guiding and I don't get any really good pictures of my baby right now, while she is still so tiny. Although she is growing like a weed, we went for her PKU check today and they weighed her and she is 8 lbs 10oz. so she isn't going to be so small for long. It's funny that Kasen was bigger than her right now when he was born, which is still so small, but seems so crazy:) We have been having a Blast getting to know Daisha and having her in our house. Kasen is just so cute with her. If I have Daisha put down somewhere and she gets even a little bit fussy, Kasen will come running in and say, "MOM...will you do me a favor?" I will tell him Yes, and he will say, "Baby sister Needs you mom, she is hungry." He gives her the sweetest kisses and loves to hold her all by himself:) If she is sad, he goes up to her, right by her head and whispers, "It's okay, I'm here, I'm here." and tells me that she needs her big brother. He adores her, which I adore:) He loves to sing her the song, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam right up in her face, which I am sure she just loves! I just wish I had pictures...I do have a few on Facebook, because it's easy to upload them off my phone, but not as convenient for here, so thus, no pictures till tate gets home......who knows when that will be....to be able to take lots in one day and then upload them. Life is treating us pretty GREAT. We are so blessed and lucky. I look at my 2 beautiful children and just start to tear up. I can't imagine my life without them. They really are my JOY, My WORLD! There just aren't words to describe how blessed I am:)

1 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE HER!! She is so precious Jana, and you are one lucky girl to have had her 2 weeks early! Lucky!! She is beautiful! I loved the post about the delivery...I like hearing peoples stories too :) and I was seriously laughing so hard at the "wink wink" part. So funny! I love you girl, and Kasen is probably the most adorable big brother. Love that! Miss ya Jana Banana! I can't wait for tate to come home so that you can get more pics of the sweet babe. :) Love ya Vevs