Saturday, December 11, 2010

Adventures


Well, long story...here goes....

After Thanksgiving I was just going to drive back to Idaho, all the sudden my tooth started hurting like crazy (wierd? I think not). So Tate flew down to Las Vegas, I picked him up and we headed on down to Yuma AZ where I have an Amazing endodontist cousin who fixes my teeth like magic. This has happened before if we can all remember:) Anyway, so after 5 hours in the dentist chair my tooth was fixed, we stayed and hung out for a day and then drove back to vegas. I was thinking we could have a fun little vacation while we were there. We went to the Leid museum and took Kasen. Another few things happened before this which made the trip ROTTEN, but I will post that later:) anyway the museum was fun. Then we decided to go to the NFR, that's right, Tate and I were able to go to the National Finals Rodeo and we had a BLAST. Aunt Liz watched our Kids:) THANKS SO MUCH AUNT LIZ. We are going to try dang hard to go again next year. IT was fun, even though Vegas is crazy. Here are the pics of the museum. I didn't get much at the rodeo. But here is Kasen, he is cute:)
ha ha..i guess that wasn't much of a long story, but I promise that it really is a long story:) Later!





1 comments:

The Pearson's said...

I used to go to the NFR when I was younger with my family! I LOVE GOING to that in Vegas! Great memories! Glad you had a good time and Im sorry to hear about your tooth ;( Not cool!