Saturday, February 12, 2011

4 Months Old

Daisha turned 4 months old on the 6th. Where does the time go? Hum lets think...wake up, feed, play, feed, nap, feed, play, nap, feed, play, feed go to sleep all by 6:30 - 7:00 ish p.m. The day after she turned 4 months old she started sleeping pretty much through the night. I put her to bed at 7:00 then "dream feed" (feed her while she is still asleep) right before I go to bed around 10 - 10:30 ish. Then she sleeps pretty much til 6 or 7 then I feed her again and she goes back to sleep until 9. She has been doing that pretty much all week. I hope she keeps it up:) Now only if Kasen and her can both sleep the whole night thru at the same time:) I don't have much to complain about, I have pretty amazing kids.

Daisha has found her toes. She loves to grab them and then she gets really excited about something and lets go then concentrates really hard to find them again.

She has also found her thumb. She is Always always chewing on her hands and somehow she figured out that she can suck on her thumb. She doesn't do it all the time, but once in a while she will comfort herself for a few minutes while sucking her thumb.

She is a sweet little girl. Although she is quite the momma's girl already. The other night I went to the gym and the whole entire hour I was gone, Tate said that she cried and screamed. He tried pretty much everything to comfort her. At about 20 minutes into my run, I get a text from her Dad...."She hates me." The second I got home and she heard my voice she stopped crying and I held her and she was just fine, happy and playing. She is getting spoiled too, I put her down to do something like cleaning or making dinner and she can barely stand it for only 3 or 4 minutes before making little noises and starting to think that she is being neglected. I am not sure what to do about her:)

STATS: Head = 16.5 Weight = 15 lbs. Height = 26 1/2

1 comments:

meag said...

um...how exactly did this happen. our babes are getting too old, too fast. and daisha is so adorable. i wish i were around more to kiss her cheeks. i will be soon. miss you.