Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I have these cute pictures from the weekend we spent in Talmage.  We have so much fun when we visit Grandma and Grandpa.  Daisha's crazy hair cracks me up, always.  Kasen loves wearing his skeleton shirt (thank you wally world) and skeleton jammies.  I love Daisha's cheesy smile, the way she crinkles up her nose.  Just can't get enough of her. 
 Kasen and Tate working on hitting the ball with a back scratcher.  If you can hit it with a back scratcher, he should be able to hit the ball with a bat, it's the way we train:)
 Still working on the follow through!
 But the stance don't look too bad:)  He is funny, he likes to play sports, but he isnt' too "in" to one or the other.  We don't really push him to do anything, maybe that's a bad thing I don't know.  When we go places here, people just automatically think that he should be all into basketball because we were.  It's funny, and it's totally okay with us that he's 4 and doesn't have a preference:)  In my opinion that is very normal.
 Daisha, oh Daisha.  I just love that girl. This picture makes me smile.  I can see a little bit of me when I look at this picture and I like that.  She is definately getting more acquainted with what we call seperation anxiety.  I can't leave the room without her letting me know about it. I love it because she comes and finds me wherever I am, sometimes I have my hands full and just can't hold her all day long, that makes her sad, but we get by.  She is healthy and growing.
1 Year old Stats:)
Height: 32.6 - 98+%
Weight: 21 - 50%
Head: ? - 75%

She is growing healthy and strong and I am so grateful.  She is more and more confident with her walking and loves that she can just take off.  She plays pretty well with Kasen still, if he won't wrestle and tackle her.  She doesn't so much like those games.  She loves to walk around and blow on our little play recorder and make music.  She likes to stack things, put things in bowls, take things out of places, I would say what a normal 1 year old likes to do. 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Daisha doesn't just look a little bit like you, she's pretty much your mini-me!!! And lucky for her I might say, because you are beautiful! I'm pretty sure that you have the dominant gene in you and Tate's relationship, because I think both your kids are total GLOVERS! I love it! They are stinkin' cute! Can't wait for Thanksgiving so we can hang out again! Turkey Tourney BABY!!!:)

And just a side note...my word verification was MOLIEST! I just thought that was funny!:)

Bev said...

Whoa! She looks like US in that picture! I totally see myself in her and that is so fun. We do look a little bit like sisters I guess. Love you can't wait to see you.