Monday, November 14, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Kasen had his first day of official preschool today.  He was excited and so were we.  Tate was home so that was great he was able to take him and fill out all the paperwork with all the other Mom's and I stayed in the car with the other children.  He looks so handsome and grown up in his new school shirt with his backpack  on.  He cried the whole time I was spiking his hair, but wanted it spikey.  The other night, we were talking to him about preschool and he got really sad and told us, "but I might be sad if you don't stay with me, what if I don't know what to do?"  He was really worried that he wouldn't know what to do without us there.  He is starting to worry more about making mistakes and not being able to fix them.  He loves to ask questions about everything and everyone and is intrigued about learning.

 Seriously, I am not sure if there will ever be a picture where he is not being silly and trying to pull some sort of face.  We love him anyway, and because of his sillyness:) 

2 comments:

Kristi Barnes said...

He looks so grown up! He's a doll...it's okay to be goofy, atleast that is what I always tell myself about Andrew:) I hope you guys were able to get some tickets to the game.

Lauren Tatton said...

You have two beautiful babies! Also, one HOTTT Mama!