Thursday, February 9, 2012

Little Ladies

Here is Daisha in the tub with her cousins.  I love tub pictures with cousins.  I love looking at the ones of me when I was a girl, they are so cute.  I have a really cute one of me and my cousin Jen, who we were pretty good friends growing up. 
 Daisha was done smiling, I told her to say cheese and she started shaking her head no no no.
 But Alana was not done with her cheeses.  
 This picture makes me think that my little girl looks a little like me.  We have a few similarities in my opinion, and I like it:)
 I just absolutely love and adore this little girl.  She makes me so happy.  

2 comments:

The Pearson's said...

Super cute photos of the cuzins in the tub! But even cuter pics of you and Daisha together!

Kristi Barnes said...

I think she looks a lot like you, what a lucky little girl! Way cute pictures...you're such a good mom, we miss you guys.