Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ragnar 12

 Our family did Ragnar again this year.  It's always a good time being together with a bunch of girls in a van for 2 days, sweaty, tired, sore.  It's especially good for me to keep me motivated to keep running, because obviously being healthy isn't enough for me:)  I initially wasn't going to be able to run because we were going to be gone, but lucky for me, not for my brother in law who got injured, I was able to take his place.  It was awesome!
 Shanna and I.  The original Ragnarians:)  Sure do love that sister in law of mine!
 Jentri, Me and Shanna just waiting at an exchange.  Jentri is about 15 weeks pregnant right here, and she totally rocked every single one of her legs.  I really did luck out when it came to in laws.  Mine are the best!
 So after the race, we went to a yummy place to eat in park city, which I can't remember the name of it right now, but I was walking back out to our van, and heard this laugh, which was a very distinct Misty Griffiths laugh, I looked around and couldn't see her so just went on my way.  We then got seated and ordered our food, when I heard.  "Jana?"  I looked up and sure enough, there was Misty.  I knew I had heard her:)  It was fun to run into her, i ran into her last year at Ragnar, and that is always so much fun!  She is great!
 Our entire team at the finish line.  I don't remember what time we finished, but I do know that we finished:) 
Van number 1.  We rocked!

0 comments: