Friday, September 21, 2012

Caption Update

I am going to try and update all my pictures on here from the summer until now!  I have been pretty bad at blogging lately, not a big secret, I just always feel like if I don't have some good cute pictures to go along then it's not worth the blog, but it really is.  I love to read what I have written, pictures or not pictures.  But here is an update for the month of August.  Wherever that month went?  I am not sure, but I am determined to get it all caught up because it's already halfway through september.  Boy, that went faster than I always think it will.  
The kids got alot of jumping in when we went to Orderville for a week.  We had a Jim and Wanda Glover family reunion and I was able to visit with some close friends while there, it was a good trip.
Kasen got to play with his cousin Dexton, who he doesn't get to see very often so it was fun to have them get to play together.
 It was Kye's birthday the next weekend, so they had a little party for him and Jimmy Joe, who's birthday it was that exact day.
 Daisha giving the pinata a nice big whack.
 James giving it a try.
 Kasen trying his best to open up all the candy.

 Success!!!
 Not sure what Daisha is thinking but it's probably something around the lines of wanting to open presents and not getting to. 
 Kye James sitting in Grandma Jacque's big bowl.  He was loving his cake and the little party.
 Daisha and Rossi loved pretending to go to sleep with their babies.  
 Whenever we go to Orderville we have to hit up the town swimming pool.  They had a fun time going from the little pool to the big pool.  
Daisha always finds the mud.  It keeps her busy for a while and she loves to have the bath afterwards.
 The story about the mud is a funny one now that it's all cleaned up.  Kenna and I went to the store on a coke run while leaving Daisha and Rossi playing in the mud with the other kids playing all around.  I didn't think much of it.  When we came back, we didn't see them in the mud hole, so I thought that they had moved on to something else to play with.  Little did I know that I had missed them completely sitting in the car that belongs to Uncle Ken and Aunt Karen.  I didn't see them initially, but when I came  back around the house looking for Daisha  I could see her and Rossi sitting in the front seat chowing down on their traveling treats.  THey had crawled inside their car, and gotten it super muddy everywhere.  We had quite the time cleaning up all the mud inside and out of their vehicle.  oops
 Kids do the darndest things:)
 Playing in the water!
 Little James didn't want to go to sleep in the house.  He had been playing and playing when I walked outside all the other kids were gone and he was dead asleep on the trampoline.  He got in a good little nap before getting woke up by all the other big kids.
We set up the huge slip and slide at the park during the reunion and Daisha had more fun playing in the bubbles than in sliding down the slide. But either way, it was fun for a little bit until they all got really cold and didn't think that was fun at all.

Yummy Bubbles.  She wouldn't stop eating them.  
Kasen liked going down the slide.  He got more brave each time he would go down.  
I just LOVE this little FACE!  She makes the cutest little faces.
Some of the crew gathered around.  Kasen couldn't help but get a little sampling of the root beer before we officially started eating dinner.  I can't blame him.  Grandpa's homemade rootbeer is the best!!!
McKenna being too cool for school.  
Here are the Glover Brothers.  I just really really love the Glover side of the family.   (love the sorensen side too)  But there is something about my uncles that I just really love.  They are so loving and kind.

We got hopped in the car with the Jolly family and headed to Ross Park.  It was alot of fun and it is always so much fun being with them.  They treat my kids so kindly and lovingly.  We always have a great time with the Jolly's.
The kid part of the park is the best.  It's the perfect depth and lots of fun things to do.
Ayesha and Daisha.  She is the best big sister ever!  Daisha adores Esha and loves that she is loved by her!  

0 comments: