Thursday, September 27, 2012

Half Way There

Well, I guess it's about time to post the most recent news of our family.  
We are expecting our 3rd baby!        
We are due Feb. 8th.
Couldn't be more excited that it's a....
BOY
I am feeling just fantastic and both baby boy and I are growing like weeds;)  
~Things I craved in the first trimester:
Orange juice, tomatoes (from my garden) and hot chocolate
~I first felt him kicking at around 17 weeks
~When I found out it was a boy, I cried:)
~I was so SURE that we were going to be having a girl
~A lot more nauseas this time around than with my other two
~As long as I have a little something in my stomach I am still able to exercise pretty hard without throwing up.  
~I feel like I have grown 10 inches in the last 2 weeks
~I am in the in between stage still.  Maternity pants don't quite fit, and my jeans don't button up either.

We are excited and I think I am ready.  Although, it's always ready or not with me. 
Yippee!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Where's momma's pictures??? We need to see your growing belly!

The Pearson's said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Congratulations! How awesome! How fun and exciting! If you go late maybe we can have baby share birthdays with Chan! Lol! Wow Chan and I need to catch up or get started anyway! All my friends have two kids and/or the 3rd on its way. We are no where near yet! SAD! Im gonna be having babies with moms 10 years younger than me! Congratulations again and the best of luck to you!

Kristi Barnes said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys...you're following our pattern, so beware you may just keep having boys, but arent they wonderful?!