Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Preschool

Kasen started his last year of preschool.  He woke up ready and waiting for it to be time to go.  We made preschool pancakes and i tried my best to make a K, but that didn't work out so well, he thought it was cool anyway.  That will be the day when he realizes that I am not as cool as I lead on to be:)  
 My handsome little guy.  He is growing up super fast and I just am really loving getting to know him in different ways.  He is my little buddy and I hope that it stays that way.  
 Kasen is one super silly boy.  I try to monitor the sillyness, and when it's appropriate and when it's not. That is a full time job in and of itself.  He really enjoys being a goofball and making other people laugh.
 The first time meeting some of the boys in his class.  He adjusted really well and likes it alot.
 A story on how silly he is.  It was maybe the 2nd week of preschool.  I went to pick him up.  The class was playing duck, duck goose waiting for the parents to get there.  I stayed and watched for a few minutes.  He got picked, he started going through saying duck, duck, pickle sandwich (which brought laughs from all the little kids), turkey sandwich, and so on tapping the kids' heads.  He had the whole class laughing pretty hard.  I just sat there wondering where this kid came from. I love him though!

0 comments: