Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ft. Collins, CO

It took about 11.5 hours to get here, but we finally arrived at Bev's house and I was so excited. Kasen did pretty well on the drive, although I don't ever want to do this again for a long time, too bad that we have to drive home another 11.5 hours. What's great is that we will be home for two weeks straight! Its cold and windy here, so we have just been hanging out. Bev said that Courtney checked in some of here friends at her work. They said that was cool, and wierd also because all they did was say bev's name and courtney knew exactly who she was talking about. That's pretty much how good ol' Orderville is. Small town goodness! For the most part:) Well, that's about it. I hope that Tate wins his game today becuase they are not doing so hot right now!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Haha yea that was funny! They thought I was crazy when they didn't even have to say Bev's last name, for me to know who she was. haha Good old O-town!Gotta Love It!

Michelle said...

Hope you're having a great time in Colorado! I can't imagine having that long of a drive with my 2 kids. Have a fun ride home. YAY!

Ashley said...

Your little boy is the cutest! It was good seeing you at alisha's homecoming! I haven't seen you in forever! I wish you all the best in cedar! (I may end up back down there! :o) Haha)

Courtney said...

umm seriously dude you are falling behind on your blogging! Come on girl keep up! haha I feel like I am missing out on your whole life!