Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Crazy Life

Michelle has already gotten after me for being a Horrible blogger! I wish I had better internet at my house! Such is life I guess! Either way Michelle, still love you! You're blog is always very cute and up to date! You're much better than me!
Life is so crazy! Tate is so busy with Basketball and school. There are good weeks and bad weeks. Good weeks are when Tate has home games and gets to be home all week, bad weeks are when he leaves for 5 days! I know it may be bad but I can't wait for basketball to be over and when he can be here all the time. The past 2 years have been a hectic ride, mostly filled with basketball, that has been our lives! It's bitter sweet I guess with only 2 months left of ball. Life has to go on!! My life is still the same with Kasen. He is getting so big. We went to the doctor and he has officially grown off the charts. 28 inches 18.6 pounds! We are so proud of our big little boy! Today was the first day that I fed him rice cereal. It was cute. He didn't quite like it at first, but the more we did it, the more he liked it! It seemed that way anyway!
I am excited because Me, my dad and mom are taking the big drive to Ft. collins CO to visit my sister Bev and her family! It's going to be a fun weekend! Cold, but fun!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey Jana! Sorry when I changed my template, it deleted all me friends so i have just kinda been adding them back on as I go. you know I love you! As for changing my template. All I did was search for blog templates in google. Once I found one I liked I just copied the html code. Then you go to your main page dashboard, then layouts, then edit html. Then you just have to copy and paste the code. k love ya bye

Michelle said...

Yay! You're back! I love your background by the way. Look at you getting all blogger savvy.haha Are you going this weekend to Bev's. How fun! This must be one of those weeks Tate's gone for days. I don't blame you for wanting basketball over. It's like when hunting season arrives at our house, the husband seems to disappear and it's not fun at all! Anyways, I love you and when you're bored and lonesome whe Tate's gone come over to good 'ole Valley and we can hang out!

. said...

Jana! I'm so happy when you post! How were the holidays for ya? I need to come by and visit you sometime soon! I bet your little boy is getting big! Hope your doing okay!