Saturday, April 26, 2008

Craig Morgan ~ Due West



Last night was so much fun. Tate was sort of helping putting this concert all together so we got to go down right by the stage! It was fun listening to DUE WEST! They have some pretty good songs. I hope that I didn't embarrass Tate too much. It's been a while since I had been out that late without Kasen, so I was having a good ol' time. I was singing and clapping along! I kept on cheering and all of the other "helpers" kept looking at me like I was some kind of wierdo! It was alot of fun though. Then came Craig Morgan. I knew alot of the songs he sang and he was a great entertainer, I thought! It was hilarious seeing some of my old high school friends there cause they are very much cowboys and hicks, and they were loving it! I stayed out until 10:00! How crazy am I? My mom came and watched Kasen and put him to bed and everything! All in all it was a very fun night with Tate and some friends!
ALSO, notice the New Hair cut! I am pretty sure that I like it! It's been fun so far. I have only had it for 2 days though! :) A Little Blurry but he totally posed for me~ Go Craig:) WaWoo:) he he he

3 comments:

meag said...

um, how bout i love your hair. it is so stinking cute. remember how were gonna be neighbors soon. a big wahoo for that.

Michelle said...

I also love your hair! You must have a GREAT hairdresser! Seriously, how's it been for you? Does Tate like it? I can't believe you're such a partier and staying up so late. You're just about to pull a "britney spears" on us!:) Anyways, it was great visiting with you the other day. Maybe we should do that more often! I miss my Janabanana!

Due West said...

Thanks for the shout out! We hope you'll check out the Due West website and download your own free copy of "Sweet Gravity!"