Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HUBBY TAG!

HUBBY TAG!!!

What is his name: Tate

How long have you been married: 2 1/2 years

How old is he?25

Who eats more? Tate, but you couldn't tell:)

Who said I love you first? I did!

Who is taller? He is.

Who sings better? I do, I like to belt it out!;)

Who is smarter? He is by far!

Whose temper is worse? Mine probably

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? Me and him sometimes

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives when you are together? Mostly him, but I do too

Who is more stubborn? He is.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am

Whose parents do you see the most? HUM? Probably mine, since we are a little closer! We don't even see them very much though. SAD

Who has more friends? I think we have the same. We have alot of the same friends! Thanks to basketball!

Who has more siblings? WE both have the same exact

Who wears the pants in the family? We share the pants.



I Tag

Michelle and Meagan

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Please refer to-

http://paulcoxcrew.blogspot.com/2008/02/ode-to-paul-tag.html

for my hubby tag. It think I did this back in Feb. Enjoy!