Monday, April 21, 2008

Pac-Man Championship


On Saturday night we invited some friends over and held our very first Pac Man Championship! It was sooo intense. I mean, some fights almost broke out and everything! I have to admit that my performance was pitiful. I mean, I hold the record for pac man and I got last place. It was even a double elimination tourny! I mean come on!!! Well, it came right down to the wire with Tate and Anne going head to head. Anne pulled out the first victory and so the next game was whoever won, won it all. And Tate ended up winning the championship! YEAH! My little hero! He did so good. It was really close there at the end! We had a good time. We made some pizza and some homemade ice cream. It was delicious! But I just can't believe how disapppointed I am in myself, next time I will be the Champion! It was a blast!


Lance, Tate, Me and Anne! ~The Participants~

Watching Tate, man was I nervous!
Behold, The WINNER! #1 BABY! WaWOO!!!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

That's so funny! Glad you guys had fun! See you on Thurday!

Our Fun Times said...

Jana, you are hilarious! Girl, don't worry next time you will be in the championship for sure! Seriously, you have the eye of the tiger, and you will dominate...Love ya girl thanks for the Laugh! Veva

Becky said...

LOL! That is so funny! I love your nervous face:)

The Robinson's said...

Tate it looks like a lucky guess! Go Long Horns!!