Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun Conference Weekend

Tate and I had a really fun time last weekend with Jerry, Casey, Kerry, and Hannah and their friends! We left Kasen for the first time for like 4 1/2 hours! It was intense. We had a blast though and I needed it very badly! We went four wheeling and dutch ovening out at the sand dunes at this pretty little ranch place! It was a lot of fun and I finally got a little sunshine! Oh, dont' worry that I totally hit a clay pigeon, my 3 try! I was done after that. The gun had quite the kick! It was a great conference weekend listening to the prophet and apostles speak! I enjoyed them alot. I think my favorite one was Saturday morning that was about Traditions and having good traditions in our families. It just made me think about what I would like to have for traditions for my family! Here are some fun pictures of the fam and weekend! Casey and Jerry! HOW CUTE!

Us posing! First Four-wheeler Ride! It was FUN!
Mom was really excited to go for a ride! She didn't come back for quite a while! We were pretty worried!:)
Kerry and Casey were cracking up at something really funny! One of my favorite pictures of Kerry...by far:) he he he






2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you had fun! It's nice to get a break from being a mom occasionally.

. said...

Jana! you are such a good little blogger! I am pumped! Looks like you guys had a blast four wheeling. Not as much fun as we had at the Mary Kay party though!