Monday, April 14, 2008

High Jump

It's getting so nice and warm outside. Yesterday, after church we laid a blanky and pillow and just played outside in the backyard! It was so fun. Today, Kasen and I went and watched Tate practice for the high jump. He is trying to get back to jumping what he did at utah State. Hopefully 6'8"! It was fun. It would be so nice if the wind would just stop blowing! Anyway, there is a track meet here in Cedar City on the 3rd of May that he may be jumping in, so that is exciting! He says that his body is getting too old for this!! It probably is! ;) We both thought that after basketball it was going to be so nice having some time to be able to do things, but we have realized that we don't really do anything and are pretty boring. So, that is why I am glad Tate decided to try this whole track thing out for size. It's wierd going from being so active and busy to not doing anything. We miss it!!

4 comments:

. said...

So is he on Suu's track team? That is awesome if he is. Kasen is getting so big. I can't believe it. He is a cutie. Really. So I'm calling you tomorrow to set up a time to come visit teach you. I was supposed to do it this weekend but I totally forgot. Halie is going to kill me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Ummmmm, Ok. What was that all about? That is exactly why my blog is set to private. That's just a little weird. Anyways, I know exactly how you feel about being really busy and then just stopping. When I was pregnant with Landon I quit my job at the salon in Kanab so I could be a stay at home mom. But before I quit I had that job and then usually on my days off I was doing people's hair from Valley at my house. So I hardly had anytime to myself and then all of sudden I had all the time in the world after I quit. At first I LOVED it, I got like 10 scrapbooks done, but then after about 2 weeks I was ready to be busy doing something and then along came Landon.......and Jace....and I'm pretty busy now. It's always fun to go and do something out of the ordinary though. How fun that Tate is doing track! I had know idea he was a track STAR!

meag said...

fun for tate. tell him goodluck.