Friday, April 4, 2008

Mission Reunion

Well, today we are finally going to go to Tate's first mission reuion since he has been home. I think that its going to be fun! Its up in Orem and Tate is really excited. I just wish that I could hurry and drop 20 pounds for the event! Such is life I guess! We are then headed to Orderville tomorrow for some good ol' Family time. I hope that its going to be warm! Yeah!!! This is when we were up at Britny's wedding. It was a really fun time! She looked so beautiful! And DJ looked handsome:) But it was a fun party and she is very happy! I just love that little guy! He is so beautiful!!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

YOu're gorgeous and your Kasen is so cute! How fun that you get to go to Tate's mission reunion. Paul has yet to have one and he's been home for like 7 years. I want to go to one really bad though and meet all his companions I've heard about. I did his mission scrapbook for him and got to know alot of them just through pictures and I've always wanted to meet them for real. Maybe someday. Is there a website that you can see if upcoming reunions are coming or do they send you an invitation?